Requirements for scholarship:
- High ranking scores in Thanaweya Amma or its equivalent
- Social, environmental, artistic or literary activities in which the student participated.
- Students with superior ranking in sports (Participating in international or regional championships
- The student must pass the personal interview organized by the institute's specialized committees that decide to provide a percentage of these scholarships to the most outstanding students in each of these areas separately.
- In order to obtain the scholarships, an integrated medical examination proves that the student is free from any effects of addiction, as well as his abstention from the habit of smoking, provided that the student, throughout the period of obtaining the grant, undergoes medical tests to ensure that he is still entitled to the grant.
Types of scholarships:
- Scientific & technical outstanding.
- Sports achievement awards (international - regional – local)
- Relatives: - A statement from the students ’affairs, a copy of the birth certificate, and a request submitted to the committee to reduce the fees.
- Poverty: - A social study is submitted and a request submitted to the committee to reduce fees.