General Requirements (for all Certificates):
- Original birth certificate.
- Secondary school certificate or equivalent (certified).
- 6 passport size photographs.
- Military Service Form “Military Service Card (Form #2 & Form #3)” (Egyptian males only).
- Copy of National ID.
Egyptian and Arab Thanaweya Amma Required Documents:
- The Official Secondary School Certificate .
- Arab certificates should be stamped from the Ministry of Education.
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of that country and the Egyptian Embassy.
IGCSE Required Documents:
- IGCSE slips, stamped by the British Council, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the General Department of Examinations.
- IGCSE holders from outside Egypt with a C grade in their O Levels must get a letter from the British Council stating that these courses are extended not core.
- IGCSE holders from outside Egypt must have their slips stamped by the British Council, the Egyptian Embassy and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs from the country related.
American Diploma Required Documents:
- An official transcript with grades 10, 11, and 12, stamped from the NCA-CASI or NAAS, the school and the General Department of Examinations in Egypt.
- If Grades 10, 11 and 12 are from different schools, separate transcripts are required for each grade.
- The Diploma must be stamped by the NCA-CASI or NAAS, the school and the General Department of Examinations in Egypt.
- A copy of the school’s accreditation from the Private Education department at the Ministry of Education.
- Official SAT-1 stamped from the AMIDEAST and the Egyptian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- SAT-II is considered a bonus for the student when calculating his/her final percentage grade; official SAT-II stamped from the AMIDEAST and the Egyptian Ministry of Foreign Affairs is required if it will be included in the calculation.
- Minimum scores for SAT-1 and SAT-II will be published as soon as received from Ministry of Higher Education.
- HSD holders from schools located outside Egypt must get the school’s “Accreditation Letter” from AMIDEAST.
- HSD holders from the USA must have their certificates and proof of 12 years of schooling stamped from the cultural attaché of Egypt in Washington and the school.
- HSD holders from Arab countries must have their certificates stamped from the Ministry of Education, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of that country and the Egyptian Embassy.
Special admission requirements:
- General secondary school, with its literary and scientific subjects, and the equivalent of Arab and Foreign certificates
- Commercial secondary, system (3 - 5) years.
- Industrial secondary, system(3 - 5) years.
- Technical secondary for management and services.
- Al-Azhar High School.
- American Diploma.
- Diploma in management and secretarial institutes.
- Diploma of commercial technical institutes.
- Diploma of industrial technical institutes.
- For the Business Administration, Accounting, Marketing and E-Commerce specialization, the qualifications are accepted from each item (7-8-9) to the second year.
- Students who have obtained a diploma of commercial technical institutes (Division of Information Systems and Computer Science) are admitted to the second division in the specialization of management information systems, with the student uploading the general administration courses and the basics of structural programming and the insurance part of the mathematics and insurance course.
- Computer science major only accepts high school mathematics division and the equivalent Arab and Foreign certificates.