1. Provide graduates with theoretical and practical knowledge in mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals.
2. Enable graduates to deliver efficient solutions to challenging problems in Electronics, Communications and allied disciplines.
3. Impart analytic and thinking skills to develop initiatives and innovative ideas for industry and societal requirements.
4. Provide graduates with a strong foundation of E&C Engineering, managerial and entrepreneurial skills to enable students to contribute to the well-being of society with a global outlook.
5. Motivate graduates to work as a team as well as social, interpersonal and leadership skills.
6. Become good human beings and responsible citizens for the overall welfare of society.