The graduates are able to:
1. Use knowledge and skills to meet professional standards of architectural documents and computer software.
2. Utilize mathematics, architectural engineering theory and skills to design and document functional solutions to solve the design problems.
3. Analyze an architectural process drawing for proper compliance with local building and zoning codes.
4. Effectively communicate with professionals in the Architecture, Engineering Technology, and Design office environment.
5. Demonstrate a lifelong commitment to quality, timeliness, continuous improvement, and professional development.