Specializations of Alumni Affairs
- Receiving and keeping the final students exam results of the academic years of the four level of the Academy's institutes.
- Receiving and keeping files for graduates from the Student Affairs Department
- Preparing and reviewing permanent graduation certificates for graduates.
- Reviewing and preparing temporary certificates and equivalency certificates with the Student Affairs Officer at the Institute.
- Preparing the required statistics for graduates and submitting them to the specific departments of the Academy or to the external authorities responsible for this matter.
- Helping graduates to find job opportunities and professional training.
- Effective and continuous communication with graduates and employment agencies.
- Providing data, statistics and analyzing the necessary questionnaires for graduates and employment agencies.
Achieving a mutual and continuous relationship between graduates and the academy, to become successful and active citizens in their practical environment, and partners in the renaissance of the homeland
Providing bridges of communication for graduates and facilitating their integration into the new working environment and assisting them in facilitating their graduation and employment procedures, and their interaction with the various activities of the institute and raising their scientific and professional level.
Organizational Structure for Graduate Affairs Department
Mr. Mohammed Hassan | Director of Graduate Affairs Department
Ms. Menna allah Mohamed | Responsible for Alumni Affairs Department
Email address - firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Media (Facebook) - alumni.of.thebes.academy